Decor @Home

  • India's millions of new millennial and working women are now spending more on both furniture and fixtures and also on home decor.
  • Home décor and better homes come in the top 3 key areas of consumption that capture the majority of total consumption expenditure
  • The home market is worth about US$20 billion, of which furniture comprises 75% with decor and the remaining 25% being pure home decor items.
  • The online home décor market in India is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 50.42% in revenue over the period 2014-19.
© 2017 | @Home World Expo | All Rights Reserved