- India is expected to be one of the top three economic powers over the next 10-15 years
- India to become 5th largest consumer durables market in the world with growth at 13% CAGR to reach US $46.54 billion by 2020
- The size of the Indian consumer market is forecast to increase from $1.9 trillion in 2019 to $3.6 trillion by 2025.
- India is one of the fastest growing in terms of digital adoption. According to McKinsey Global Institute MGI, India Digital Index rose by 56% during 2014-17, from 18 to 29 on a scale of 1-100. This placed India second in terms of growth among 17 emerging and mature digital economies
- India’s $2.7 trillion economy continues to be one of the fastest growing major economies in the world (IMF)
- With the youngest working population in the world, India’s consumption story will be huge in the next 20 years, driven by its 440 million millennials and 390 million Gen Z
- Online buyers to be 350 million by 2025 from existing 90 million, with digital spending projected to increase to $550 bn & account for 35% of all retail sales by 2025
- India has jumped 79 positions to rank 63rd in 2019, in the 'World Bank's Ease of Doing Business Ranking 2020'.
© 2017 | @Home World Expo | All Rights Reserved